Mr. Md. Obaidur Rahman
Department of Business Administration
Email: [email protected]
A devoted and practical skilled academic professional with over 4 (four) years teaching, research and development experience in the field of informative education. He is an excellent academic in terms of teaching and research and wants to serve the nation with his excellence, honesty and esteemed personality.
M. Phil (Fellow), Department of Accounting and Information Systems, University of Rajshahi
MBA in Accounting and Information Systems, University of Rajshahi, 2014
BBA in Accounting and Information Systems, University of Rajshahi, 2013
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
Areas of Interest
Financial Statement Analysis, Corporate Governance, E-Accounting, Online Buying Perception.
- Member, Department Academic Committee, RUD
- Member, Department Examination Committee, RUD
- Member, Accounting Alumni Association, University of Rajshahi
- ACT 115: Financial Accounting-I
- ACT 155: Financial Accounting-II
- ACT 507: Management Accounting
- ACT 401: Advanced Financial Accounting
- ACT 403: Advanced Management Accounting
- ACT 511: Accounting Information System
- ACT 512: Auditing
- ACT 509: Taxation
Research and Publications
- S Bhadra, M. O. Rahman(2021). Exploring the Student Satisfaction and Future Career Expectation in the Field of Business Graduate: A Study on Undergraduate Level Student, Society & Change 15 (1), 39-53.
- M. A. Hakim, S. Bhadra, M. S. Uddin, M. O. Rahman(2021). Consumers Buying Perceptions During Covid 19 In Bangladesh: A Study In Dhaka City, International Journal of Islamic Management and Business 9 (1), 81-91.
- S. Bhadra, M.O. Rahman(2020). Financial feasibility study of Real Estate Business: The study on Shelford Enterprise a leading Real Estate Business in Bangladesh, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Quest 3 (1), 49-62.